RBI Recruitment 2020 Part Time Medical Consultant Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up one (01) post (reserved for OBC) of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration (Rs. 1000/- per hour) for RBI, Ranchi at Kutchery Chowk, 4th Floor, RRDA Building, Ranchi – 834001 or our proposed location at Zilla Parishad Building, Kutchery Chowk, Ranchi, so as to reach the General Manager (Officer-in-Charge), Reserve Bank of India, Kutchery Chowk, 4th Floor, RRDA Building, Ranchi – 834001 not later than December 03, 2020 by 17:00 hrs.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For RBI Recruitment 2020 Part Time Medical Consultant
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up one (01) post (reserved for OBC) of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration (Rs. 1000/- per hour) for RBI, Ranchi at Kutchery Chowk, 4th Floor, RRDA Building, Ranchi – 834001 or our proposed location at Zilla Parishad Building, Kutchery Chowk, Ranchi, so as to reach the General Manager (Officer-in-Charge), Reserve Bank of India, Kutchery Chowk, 4th Floor, RRDA Building, Ranchi – 834001 not later than December 03, 2020 by 17:00 hrs.
1. Applicant should possess MBBS (or higher) degree of any recognised university in the allopathic system of medicine.
2. The applicant should possess at least 02 years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner. His/her dispensary/residence should be within a distance of 3-5 km from the Bank.
3. Contract (Terms of engagement) shall be for a period of approximately three years only which shall expire on March 31, 2023. There shall not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. However, fresh contract can be done after re-contract.
4. The remuneration (inclusive of all taxes) of the Bank’s Medical Consultant (on contract basis) shall be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours as given below for the entire period of contract.
|Sr. No.||Dispensary at||Working hours||Remuneration|
|1||Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor RRDA Building Kutchery Road Ranchi- 834001 and/or our proposed location at Zila Parishad Building, Kutchery Chowk, Ranchi||14:30 hrs to 15:30 hrs|
(Monday to Friday exclusive of Bank holidays)
|₹1000/- per hour|
Out of total monthly remuneration paid, a sum of ₹1000/- may be deemed to be conveyance expenses.
Reimbursement of Mobile Charges of ₹1000/- (Per month) will also be provided in addition to monthly remuneration.
|2.||At Private Dispensary of Bank’s Medical Consultant||12:30 hrs to 13:30 hrs|
(Saturday, Sundays & Holidays)
|Total duty hours: Maximum 7 hours per week|
5. The Bank reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours at its discretion in case of administrative and operative requirements.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for RBI Recruitment 2020 Part Time Medical Consultant
Selection Procedure of RBI Recruitment 2020 Part Time Medical Consultant
The Bank will be conducting an interview for the short-listed candidates. The Bank will not enter into any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for interview.
8. Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit and upon acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex – I and Code of Conduct as per Annex – II.
9. Documents in original, in support of educational qualifications and experience will have to be furnished for verification by the Candidates at the time of interview.
10. No other facilities/perks will be available to the Bank’s Medical Consultant engaged on contract basis on fixed remuneration.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Application should be submitted in the attached format only. The application should be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration”.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
WebLVNAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
State-wise Govt. Jobs
Category Wise Jobs
Jobs by Top Companies
- UPSC Recruitment
- SSC Recruitment
- PSC recruitment
- Latest Teaching Jobs
- Calcutta High Court
- Delhi High Court
- Family Welfare Dept.
- SAIL Recruitment
- BHEL Recruitment
- ONGC Recruitment
- BEL Recruitment
- Air India Jobs
- Airport Authority India
- NPCIL Recruitment
- Indian Oil (IOCL)
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is WebLVN?
Check Our News Home Page For Any Latest Viral News. Visit Now or Any Type of recruitment News.
How to know if New Job Published?
What is the maximum age for govt job Vacancy?
Which govt job has highest salary?
Check the list of highest salary jobs
- Indian Foreign Services. Indian Foreign Services officers are selected through Civil Services exams conducted by the UPSC.
- IAS and IPS. IAS and IPS are the most sought-after government jobs in our country.
- Defense Services
- Scientists/Engineers in ISRO, DRDO.
- RBI Grade B
- Indian Forest Services
- State Service Commissions
Which central government will demand in the future?
In fact, there is a great demand for this central government job in the future. We collect advertisements every day and update them through this article. Those wishing to enter the central government areas are advised to check it and apply before the deadline. Contestants can take a look at the latest and upcoming Central Government jobs.
How to get govt job notifications on mobile?
Who is not eligible for govt Job ?
How to apply for this Jobs?
You can Apply easily for this jobs.
- At first You have to visit this website with a particular jobs notification
- then check the qualification and others recruitment,
- if everything is fit then check the official website for verification,
- if everything is ok then click the apply Now Button and apply for this particular Job.
The above material is for informational purposes only. https://weblvn.com/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://weblvn.com/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://weblvn.com/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://weblvn.com/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।