Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Applications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing education qualification and age as prescribe below for recruitment to the post of Enrolled Follows (Sweeper/Safaiwala) in Indian Coast Guard to be filled by direct recruitment basis as per recruitment rules
INDIAN COAST GUARD DISTRICT HEADQUARTERS NO.8 HALDIA(WB)
ANCHORAGE CAMP, PURBA MEDINIPUR-721607 (FOR THE CANDIDATES OF WEST BENGAL STATE ONLY)
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Name of Post/ Classification. Enrolled Follower/Safaiwala.
- No. of Post. One(01) in UR category (only male candidates).
- Present Place of Work. Transferrable all over in India. (d) Pay Band. 21700.00-69100.00, Pay Level -03
- Educational and other qualification required. 10th/ ITI or equivalent.
- Age limit for direct recruits. Should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years (Relaxable for Government servant in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by the Central Government) Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST candidates. The candidates from West Bengal can only apply.
- Description of duties. Cleanings of WCs, Toilets, premises inside and outside the building and also posting/ duties onboard ships.
- Crucial date for fixing age limit will be the last date of receiving Applications i.e. 18 Dec 20.
Age. Born between (a) UR Candidates – 18 Dec 1995 to 18 Dec 2002
- SC/ST Candidates – 18 Dec 1990 to 18 Dec 2002
- OBC Candidates – 18 Dec 1992 to 18 Dec 2002
- Physical Standards. Following are the requirement of physical standards:-
- Height. Minimum height requirement is 157 cm.
- Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cm.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age (+ 10% acceptable).
- Eye Sight. 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses.6/9 (Better) 6/24 (Worse) with glasses.
Check More Latest Jobs:
[display-posts wrapper=”ul” wrapper_class=”display-posts-listing grid” posts_per_page=”24″]
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Selection Procedure of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test, Professional Skill Test and Physical Fitness Test. Application which are not in prescribed format without photocopies of certificates (Self attested) having no photograph or signature of the candidate will be summarily rejected. The application should only be sent by Ordinary Post. The decision of Commander District Headquarters No.8 regarding selection/rejection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- The application is to be submitted on plain paper (typed/ handwritten in English). The envelope containing the application must be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER’’ (in capital letters) and application should be sent by ordinary post only to The Recruitment Officer, Indian Coast Guard District Headquarters No. 8, Dist-Purba Medinipur, Anchorage Camp, Township Haldia-721607 so as to reach till 18 Dec 20. Application may be downloaded from CG Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Candidate in Govt service should submit NOC from their present employer along with applications at the time of document verification.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
WebLVNAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
State-wise Govt. Jobs
Category Wise Jobs
Jobs by Top Companies
- UPSC Recruitment
- SSC Recruitment
- PSC recruitment
- Latest Teaching Jobs
- Calcutta High Court
- Delhi High Court
- Family Welfare Dept.
- SAIL Recruitment
- BHEL Recruitment
- ONGC Recruitment
- BEL Recruitment
- Air India Jobs
- Airport Authority India
- NPCIL Recruitment
- Indian Oil (IOCL)
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is WebLVN?
Check Our News Home Page For Any Latest Viral News. Visit Now or Any Type of recruitment News.
How to know if New Job Published?
What is the maximum age for govt job Vacancy?
Which govt job has highest salary?
Check the list of highest salary jobs
- Indian Foreign Services. Indian Foreign Services officers are selected through Civil Services exams conducted by the UPSC.
- IAS and IPS. IAS and IPS are the most sought-after government jobs in our country.
- Defense Services
- Scientists/Engineers in ISRO, DRDO.
- RBI Grade B
- Indian Forest Services
- State Service Commissions
Which central government will demand in the future?
In fact, there is a great demand for this central government job in the future. We collect advertisements every day and update them through this article. Those wishing to enter the central government areas are advised to check it and apply before the deadline. Contestants can take a look at the latest and upcoming Central Government jobs.
How to get govt job notifications on mobile?
Who is not eligible for govt Job ?
How to apply for this Jobs?
You can Apply easily for this jobs.
- At first You have to visit this website with a particular jobs notification
- then check the qualification and others recruitment,
- if everything is fit then check the official website for verification,
- if everything is ok then click the apply Now Button and apply for this particular Job.
The above material is for informational purposes only. https://weblvn.com/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://weblvn.com/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://weblvn.com/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://weblvn.com/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।