Gramin dak Sevak recruitment 2020 Punjab cycle Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For Gramin dak Sevak recruitment 2020 Punjab cycle
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 12.11.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
|Sl.No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Note:- 1* There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWSs who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions circulated vide no. 17-09/2019-GDS dated 26.02.2019.
Note:-2* All Engaging Authorities shall maintain reservation for persons with disabilities to all categories of GDS posts except for persons with benchmark of disability “Blind” ( for all categories of GDS). Percentage of reservation may be maintained as in the case of SC,ST and OBC categories in GDS posts as per Directorate order no. 17–08/2017–GDS dated 26.02.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit is subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 55 years.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.List of Official languages of the state are shown
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number in all cases.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Gramin dak Sevak recruitment 2020 Punjab cycle
Selection Procedure of Gramin dak Sevak recruitment 2020 Punjab cycle
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans- male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognised the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online.
- Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying one Registration with UR category and another registration etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
- Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physical sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
- While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that application will automatically rejected. In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
- Candidate should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate and other documents should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned. Since, Non submission and submission of non legible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates with vital information blurred, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payment before making payment. Since, Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates those or making online fee payment on the last days should ensure to get it settled. In any case if the payment made is not settled and application could not be submitted those fees also will not be refunded.
- candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Application submission :
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 12.11.2020 to 11.12.2020 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
WebLVNAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for Gramin dak Sevak recruitment 2020 Punjab cycle.
State-wise Govt. Jobs
Category Wise Jobs
Jobs by Top Companies
- UPSC Recruitment
- SSC Recruitment
- PSC recruitment
- Latest Teaching Jobs
- Calcutta High Court
- Delhi High Court
- Family Welfare Dept.
- SAIL Recruitment
- BHEL Recruitment
- ONGC Recruitment
- BEL Recruitment
- Air India Jobs
- Airport Authority India
- NPCIL Recruitment
- Indian Oil (IOCL)
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is WebLVN?
Check Our News Home Page For Any Latest Viral News. Visit Now or Any Type of recruitment News.
How to know if New Job Published?
What is the maximum age for govt job Vacancy?
Which govt job has highest salary?
Check the list of highest salary jobs
- Indian Foreign Services. Indian Foreign Services officers are selected through Civil Services exams conducted by the UPSC.
- IAS and IPS. IAS and IPS are the most sought-after government jobs in our country.
- Defense Services
- Scientists/Engineers in ISRO, DRDO.
- RBI Grade B
- Indian Forest Services
- State Service Commissions
Which central government will demand in the future?
In fact, there is a great demand for this central government job in the future. We collect advertisements every day and update them through this article. Those wishing to enter the central government areas are advised to check it and apply before the deadline. Contestants can take a look at the latest and upcoming Central Government jobs.
How to get govt job notifications on mobile?
Who is not eligible for govt Job ?
How to apply for this Jobs?
You can Apply easily for this jobs.
- At first You have to visit this website with a particular jobs notification
- then check the qualification and others recruitment,
- if everything is fit then check the official website for verification,
- if everything is ok then click the apply Now Button and apply for this particular Job.
The above material is for informational purposes only. https://weblvn.com/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://weblvn.com/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://weblvn.com/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://weblvn.com/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।