Website Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
CDAC Recruitment 2021 for Director Post Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. In that process, C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to realize nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology.
As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information Technology (IT) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, calibre, skill sets to develop and deploy IT products and solutions for different sectors of the economy, as per the mandate of its parent, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India and other stakeholders including funding agencies, collaborators, users and the market-place.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification full details has given below for CDAC Recruitment 2021 for Director Post
Qualification & Eligibility :
|Post||Director (Finance)-(Pay Level 13A/Associate Director)|
||Group A Non S&T MAS A1 (Regular)|
|Mode of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment / Deputation/ Transfer
(absorption) failing which deputation
|Age||50 years (Relaxation as Government of India instructions)|
|Educational Qualification and Experience:||
For Transfer (absorption)/ Deputation of officer of the Central/ State Govt./ PSUs / autonomous bodies having 5 years regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 13 and possessing the qualifications as prescribed above, for the post.
|Job description and requirements (Indicative and not exclusive) :||
Manage all financial affairs of C-DAC independently as per the laid down systems procedures and as per guidelines of various Governing Bodies like income tax, GST & Accounting principles.
- The Upper Age Limit for the post as given above in post description, is as on last date of application in case of appointment by Direct Recruitment.
- Maximum Age limit in case of appointment by deputation Transfer (Absorption) basis shall not be exceeding 56 years on the closing date of application.
- Relaxation in age limit up to 10 years shall be applicable for PWD category candidates irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for concerned PWD category candidates.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years.
- In case of Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from their actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than 03 years the maximum age limit prescribed for the posts/ services for which a candidate seeks appointment, he/ she be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding the age limit.
In all the above cases the upper age shall not be more than 57 years.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be the last date of online application.
Application Fee for CDAC Recruitment 2021 for Director Post
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.800/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using internet banking or debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fee shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- C-DAC will not be responsible in case of incomplete transactions during the online payment process. Only those applications in respect of which fee payment is made shall be taken into consideration.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying
Selection Procedure of CDAC Recruitment 2021 for Director Post:
- Selection processes viz. Written Test, Interview; group discussions etc. as deemed fit by the management will be deployed. Management reserves the right to change/ modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic, experience and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, at its discretion.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/ parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- If no candidates are found suitable for a notified position, C-DAC may consider candidates for lower position, however, not for the reason that they possess lower qualification/experience.
- If no candidates are found suitable for a notified position, C-DAC reserves the right to not fill the notified vacancy.
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process only by visiting the website www.cdac.in. The opening date of submission of online application is March 26, 2021 and closing date is April 16, 2021 till 18.00 Hrs.
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’?? carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against the position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on “??Submit” button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using internet banking or debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their passport size photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidates are required to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae (not more than provision in website in PDF format only) on the online application.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightaway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Corporate HRD of C-DAC (Address: Innovation Park 34, B/1, Panchawati Rd., Panchawati Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra, 411008). Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.